Bacon and Egg Fried Rice. Once there is steam coming off the rice and it is completely heated through, add scrambled eggs and cooked bacon. Sprinkle with green onion, as desired. Try some of our other recipes for fried rice including Vegetable Fried Rice or our Shrimp Fried Rice with Thai Basil or maybe even a Beef and Kimchi Sarah and Kaitlin like to eat this rice with a dollop of Homemade Chiu Chow chili saucesauce but, me, I like my bacon and egg fried rice hot, right out.
Categories: Fried Rice Rice Recipes Egg Recipes Bacon Recipes. It's time for fried rice — the perfect vehicle to use up any and all leftover rice in your fridge. In fact, it's time for one of our simplest, most flavorful fried Gently scramble the eggs, remove from the wok, and set aside. You can cook Bacon and Egg Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Egg Fried Rice
- It’s 1 of heaping cup of refrigerated old rice.
- Prepare 2-3 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 of medium clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Keeping the heat at medium, add the bacon to the wok and allow it to render down and. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a nice kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make! Why go out when you can have the best fried rice right at home, fresh and steaming hot right that tastes just like Chinese fried rice.
Bacon and Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Because the rice had been in the fridge, it clumps. Take some rice in your hands and try to separate the grains by rubbing your hands gently. Repeat until all grains are relatively loose..
- Crack an egg into a bowl. Add some salt and pepper. Incorporate white and yoke well. Set aside..
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Put a frying pan on medium heat. Cook bacon until golden brown. Turn down heat, add minced garlic. Stir for 5 seconds. Turn back heat to medium, add rice and stir for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Make a well in the middle, pour egg in, scramble the egg (do not mix rice at this time) for 3 seconds. Then mix rice and egg together, add some salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat..
- Put on plate. Sprinkle some green onion on top..
- Enjoy a frugal, quick and yummy (bacon is in it! Remember?) meal..
Eggs are scrambled into the rice itself, but it's the fried egg on top that takes a rough morning into a happy place. Have a good cup of coffee, and lots of hot sauce on the side and you've turned a case of the wine flu into a fridge cleaning morning. Bacon and Egg Fried RiceMatt Taylor-Gross. This simple fried rice is as good for breakfast as it is for dinner. Thick-cut bacon will make for more meaty, chewy bits.