Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again. Pepperoni Pasta Bake Casserole is a recipe to keep.
We love this Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Casserole for weekend treat meals. In baking dish, mix all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Mix together the pasta, sauce, green pepper and Parmesan cheese. put a layer of the pasta layer in casserole dish. You can have Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- You need 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It’s slices of Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
Add half of the bacon crumbles and half of pepperoni and half of the cheese. Layer like you would a lasagna. Cook pasta in generously-salted water until al dente according to package instructions.; While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pepperoni Spaghetti Carbonara is a quick and easy dish to bring together for a great weeknight meal!
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
Go ahead, give it a whirl! Since the pasta cooks twice, first on the stovetop and then in the oven, overcooking can be a problem if it boils for too long. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add mushrooms, pepperoni, green pepper and onion. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste and cheddar cheese.