Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups.
You can have Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and brown sugar. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the shredded carrot, raisins and pecans..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..