Crockpot Cabbage Rolls. Deliciously easy, this Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe cooks up in the slow cooker all day. All of the flavor without all of the fuss! Crockpot Cabbage Rolls – try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves and slowly cooked in a crockpot.
Plus most slow cooker recipes that call for beef and onion direct you to I also think you could roll up the cabbage rolls and arrange in a slow cooker to have the best of both. Cabbage leaves stuffed with ground beef, onion and rice, covered in a sweet and tangy tomato sauce and cooked in a Nutritional Information. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls – try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves and slowly cooked in a crockpot. You can have Crockpot Cabbage Rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cabbage Rolls
- You need 1 large of Head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 can of Tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
Cabbage rolls recipe with ground beef, tomatoes, and cinnamon are cooked in the crock pot or slow cooker, and a delicious mix of sweet and savory. Our family loves Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe and it has everything you need for a great meal. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe: Try this Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. It is a bit of a mystery where the stuffed cabbage roll comes from.
Crockpot Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Turn cabbage over and remove the core with a sharp knife. Be careful! Take off outer leaves and discard..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add the head of cabbage, again be careful!.
- As the cabbage leaves begin to loosen, peel away with tongs, one by one and put aside. About 8 leafs will work. You can easily double this recipe, if you have more cabbage leaves!!.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, (yep, get in there with your hands) except for soup and tomatoes..
- Now it's time to roll! For each cabbage roll, place your meat mixture in center of cabbage leaf. Roll once, tuck.Then take left and then right side of leaf, fold in and repeat, rolling and tucking until cabbage is rolled tightly. As you can see, I doubled the recipe in this photo. The amount of meat mixture and size of cabbage is really up to you. This recipe is very versatile..
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Place cabbage rolls, seam side down in crockpot. Pour soup and can of tomatoes over top. I like to re-season with a little more garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper over top..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Or until tender..
- There should be plenty of tomato gravy to put over some mashed potatoes to serve with your yummy cabbage rolls! Enjoy!.
- After rolling, cabbages can be portioned out and frozen, ready to eat at a later time!.
- If you have leftover cabbage leaves, you could chop them up and add a bit to the sauce, save for a wonderful addition to soup or make my recipe for cabbage and noodles! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368685-lulus-fried-cabbage-and-noodles.
I am not really sure despite a lot of Google research. This Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe has tender cabbage leaves stuffed with ground beef, zucchini and rice, topped with tomato sauce and slow cooked in the crockpot for a delicious. Cabbage rolls are one of those fit-any-occasion meals, where they could be an appetizer, easy Depending on how you like your cabbage rolls, there are other ingredients you can toss in the crock. Crockpot Swedish Cabbage Rolls, Asian Cabbage Rolls, Mom's Cabbage Rolls With Lemon Sauce, etc. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating.