best ever breakfast burrito's. First, take a second and SUBSCRIBE! Hit the 👍 while you're at it! We'd like to think we have cracked the code on the "Best Breakfast Burritos Ever"!
It's the most brilliant way to eat eggs, and throwing some pork product in there meshes so. Breakfast burritos are the unofficial breakfast food of Colorado, but Denver has made it official by making the second Saturday in October Breakfast Burrito Day. Homemade breakfast burritos are dead easy. You can have best ever breakfast burrito's using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of best ever breakfast burrito's
- You need 1 of tortilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hash browns.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beaten eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of small diced onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of small diced green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of small diced ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of small diced breakfast sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
In fact, is a breakfast burrito recipe really necessary? Well, obviously we think it is! Specifically, we want the best breakfast burrito recipe to be in your recipe arsenal. Here's how you make the best ever breakfast burrito But my favorite breakfast burrito ever (eaten in New Mexico, warm from the kitchen) was bright with gems of green chile and plump with a cozy mix of hashbrowns, bacon, cheese, and scrambled egg.
best ever breakfast burrito's step by step
- preheat large pan or skillet to high/med heat.
- melt butter and cook onions, peppers, bacon, ham, sausage and hash browns till hash browns are light brown.
- add beaten eggs. keep eggs moving, so eggs don't leave a crust. cook till eggs are done..
- put the tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds or till hot and soft and easy to fold.
- add hash brown and egg mixture to tortilla and fold.
- top it with cheese, salsa or green chili.
In my mind, it remains the benchmark by which all future breakfast burritos must measure. What is it that pushes a breakfast burrito beyond hangover helper and into the realm of mid-morning revelation? Tortilla: Don't be fooled into thinking Eggs and Potatoes: If fluffy, moist scrambled eggs are the key to helping a good breakfast burrito set sail, then truly great ones aren't anchored down. In large bowl, beat eggs, green chiles, salt and pepper until well blended. These burritos have some Southwestern flair—to add even more of this flavor, dip your easy breakfast burrito in your favorite salsa.