This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner try this Buffalo chicken quesadillas recipe. This Buffalo chicken quesadillas make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Buffalo chicken quesadillas recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Buffalo chicken quesadillas recipe.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor!
Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Try Buffalo chicken quesadilla recipe for parties! Not only does this recipe work great for dinner, it is also so quick and easy for parties or game day. Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Buffalo chicken quesadillas easily with perfect taste. You can have Buffalo chicken quesadillas using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Perfect Buffalo chicken quesadillas Recipe Ingredients
- You need of Shredded chicken.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped parsley.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Dried coriander, cumin.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Sauces.
- You need of Buffalo sauce or chicken wings sauce.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Quesadillas.
- You need of Tortilla bread.
- Prepare of Mexican mix cheese (or shredded cheddar and mozzarella).
- You need of Choice of sliced cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
You can slice the quesadillas into smaller portions. Assemble the quesadillas ahead of time TOSS chicken with Buffalo Wings Sauce in bowl. Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. Trust me, you want to make a batch of these.
How to make Buffalo chicken quesadillas step by step
- In a pan, add your butter until fully melted then add your onions until they change color.
- Add your tomatoes and parsley and stir a bit till tomatoes soften a bit.
- Add your spices and stir a bit until you get a soft mixture, then add your shredded chicken and stir well.
- Add a little bit of milk, stir a bit, then add your buffalo sauce and hot sauce, and stir a bit.
- Add a bit of BBQ sauce and a bit of ketchup and stir.
- Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes. Your chicken is ready.
- On a tortilla bread, add to one half of the tortilla your cheese, your chicken, then sour cream and cheese slice. Close the tortilla with the other half.
- In a sandwich maker (or a grill pan) let your tortilla sit till its toasted.
- Add sour cream on the side if you wish.
Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken. Super easy, fast, and tasty. and a great way to get the hot wing flavor without all the work. Next time we're crumbling some blue. What do you do with it? My Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a simple and delicious dinner recipe!