This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner you should try this Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni recipe. This Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni recipe.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni easily with perfect taste. You can cook Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Tasty Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni Recipe Ingredients
- You need 2 packages of ground turkey.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 of small can mushrooms, drained.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- Prepare 1 box of Rigatoni, cooked and drained.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 package of cheddar cheese.
How to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Rigatoni from scracth
- Sauté ground turkey in a pot with olive oil until browned…….
- Add in your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté for several minutes then add minced garlic…….
- Next add in your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano leaves and crushed red pepper……
- Add in your can of mushrooms…..
- Next add in both jars of your favorite pasta sauce……Stir well…..
- Pour ground turkey mixture into a crockpot…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Before ground turkey mixture is done, boil your rigatoni until al dente, drain well……
- Carefully add cooked rigatoni to ground turkey mixture, stir well……
- Top with your shredded mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese, cook, covered until cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.