This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy yummy snack try this No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars recipe. This No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars recipe.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars easily with perfect taste. You can have No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Perfect No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of all natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix-ins of choice: we like walnuts & pumpkin seeds.
How to make No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars step by step
- Line a 8×8" pan with parchment paper and set it aside. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Turn out the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it down evenly. Pop it in the fridge to firm up for a couple of hours, then cut them into square bars..
- That's it! Store them covered in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze them if you want them to last even longer..