This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner try this Sweet Potato Salad recipe. This Sweet Potato Salad make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Sweet Potato Salad recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Sweet Potato Salad recipe.
Sweet Potato Salad.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Sweet Potato Salad easily with yummy taste. You can cook Sweet Potato Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Yummy Sweet Potato Salad Recipe Ingredients
- You need 200 g of sweet potato (peel and heat in a microwave oven until tender).
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- It’s 1/2 of onion (peel and slice thinly).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp~ of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken broth (powder).
How to make Sweet Potato Salad step by step
- Mash sweet potato (leave a part of them undone to your taste).
- Saute the sliced onion lightly in a pan until wilted to bring out the sweetness (if you like fresh onion, no need to do this step).
- Mix all ingredients well..