This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy yummy snack you should try this Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese recipe. This Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese recipe.
Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to make Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese easily with delicious taste. You can cook Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Yummy Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese Recipe Ingredients
- You need 8 oz of "sauce holding" pasta (ex. elbow mac, rotini, radiatore).
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of velveeta – cubed.
- You need Pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
How to make Easy Stove Top Mac n Cheese step by step
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup milk, velveeta, and cayenne. Stir until velveeta is melted..
- Turn heat down to low. Stir in shredded cheese until fully melted and sauce is smooth. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Add pasta to sauce and stir to coat. Add additional milk as needed if sauce seems to thick. Enjoy!.