Crockpot Chili. Browse Our Site For Different Interesting Slow Cooker Chili Recipes. Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter thousands of people make it every day! And for good reason, this is the best crockpot chili around!
Onions, green bell pepper, and garlic are first sauteed in a skillet then added to the slow cooker along with meat, tomato juice, tomato soup and chili beans to create this thick luscious chili. Hearty chili made in the slow cooker is an easy recipe to prepare for cold weeknight dinners. Without a doubt, chili is my husband's favorite food. You can cook Crockpot Chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- You need 1 lb of cooked ground beef, sausage, or turkey.
- It’s 1 of diced yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of chili seasoning packet.
- It’s 2 cans of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings: basil, italian seasoning, chili powder, oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Top with: shredded cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.
He asks for it every chance he gets and I'm only too happy to oblige. We are all big time chili lovers. We make lots of variations of this classic chili recipe, mainly because we're always trying to see if we can top this. First thing first, this chili is not your typical "dump it and forget about it" crockpot recipe (like most of the crockpot recipes you see on my blog), but this chili is made better by being slow cooked.
Crockpot Chili step by step
- Add all ingrediets to crockpot, except toppings. Cook low 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.
We see chili — the most basic, easy use for your slow cooker. It's a protein-packed, savory, filling warm dish especially good for cold days. To start developing the flavors, sauté the vegetables, ground beef, and spices, then put the mixture into the Crock Pot along with tomatoes and kidney beans. Crockpot chili is the best chili ever! It slow cooks all day for an amazing flavor that everyone will be sure to love.