This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner you should try this Bacon Mac and Cheese recipe. This Bacon Mac and Cheese make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Bacon Mac and Cheese recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Bacon Mac and Cheese recipe.
Bacon Mac and Cheese.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to make Bacon Mac and Cheese easily with perfect taste. You can have Bacon Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Perfect Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe Ingredients
- You need 4 strips of bacon.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked macaroni.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
How to make Bacon Mac and Cheese step by step
- Cook bacon in air fryer 400F (200C) for about 8 minutes. Let cool on a paper towel to soak up excess fat. Then, roughly chop the bacon..
- In the meantime, in a small pot, melt the butter on the stove-top. Add flour into the pot and stir until the color turned slightly tan. Pour in the milk and bring it to boil then turn the stove off. Add in the salt, onion powder, and cheese. Keep stirring until the cheese melts..
- Lightly grease a cake barrel and set aside..
- Add the cooked pasta and chopped bacon to the pot and mix. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake barrel. Air fry the macaroni and cheese at 400F (200C) for 6-7 minutes until cheese is melted and the surface looks golden brown..