Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce. This vegetarian soy dipping sauce is perfect for Southeast Asian dishes like vegetable summer rolls or spring rolls. Key ingredients include soy sauce, rice vinegar sesame oil, honey, ginger and a touch of hot pepper flakes. Learn how to make Soy-Sesame Dipping Sauce.
Honey Sesame Dipping Sauce. by DailyInspiration I found this on the internet while looking for dipping sauces to use for a fondue party. Tasted great with shrimp, chicken, etc. We found that we like soaking the shrimp for awhile in the sauce after cooking it so I think that I will also try this as a marinade sometime soon. "This soy sauce- and sesame-flavored dip is great for egg rolls, fresh or fried spring rolls, grilled meats, or poultry. You can cook Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil (not too much, just for flavoring).
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Cayenne pepper (powder).
- It’s of Ginger powder (you can use fresh grated ginger).
- It’s of Chilli flakes/chopped fresh chilli (optional).
- You need of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare Pinch of chicken/mushroom powder (optional).
- You need of Lemon juice (not too much, optional).
Add some shelled sunflower seeds and some crunchy chow mein noodles right before. Tossed with olive oil and roasted, the sweet potato wedges are like fries — without the frying. They make a heart-healthy side dish or snack. A sprinkling of sesame seeds and a tangy dipping sauce give them Asian flavor.
Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce step by step
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients and stir well. And it’s done!.
- It’s very easy right? And you can enjoy it along with steam tofu, broccoli, eggplants, dumpling, or even for shabu-shabu (hot pot). So give it try!.
Whisk together all of the ingredients and. To make the dipping sauce, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, water, sesame oil, sugar, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, seltzer, egg, and salt until just combined (some lumps are okay; do not overmix). To make dipping sauce for Scallion Pancakes, I add all ingredients for dipping sauce: grated ginger, sesame oil, sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce in a small bowl. Whisk to mix sugar with oil and soy sauce.