This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy yummy snack you should try this Southern Potato Salad recipe. This Southern Potato Salad make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Southern Potato Salad recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Southern Potato Salad recipe.
Southern Potato Salad.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to cook Southern Potato Salad easily with delicious taste. You can cook Southern Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Delicious Southern Potato Salad Recipe Ingredients
- Prepare 2 of Lbs. Peeled and diced potatoes.
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 2 C. of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp. of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need 8 Tbsp. of Sweet pickle relish.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pkg. of Bacon, crumbled.
- You need 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
How to make Southern Potato Salad from scracth
- Cook bacon according to pkg. directions. Transfer to paper towel to cool and crumble..
- Add cold water to large pot. Add potatoes and bring to a boil, then add salt. Boil 20 min..
- In medium sized pot add eggs and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and boil 1 min. Then remove from heat cover with lid and let sit 20 min. Cool and chop..
- Let the potatoes cool before mixing with eggs so they don't crumble too much. (I leave mine in the fridge for 30 min or so.).
- In medium bowl mix Mayo, mustard, relish, bacon and salt and pepper. Then fold in potatoes gently..
- Garnish with green onion. Enjoy!.