This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner try this Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans recipe. This Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans recipe.
Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to cook Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans easily with perfect taste. You can cook Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Perfect Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans Recipe Ingredients
- Prepare 1 can of large baked beans.
- Prepare 1 package of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar (based off your desired taste).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
How to make Meaty (Turkey) Baked Beans from scracth
- Cook turkey meat according to package (season to taste).
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into the baking pan. Mix well and to desired taste..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on amount..