Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder.
You can cook Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder
- Prepare of Pork shoulder.
- It’s 1-2 packs of bacon.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- It’s Half of a cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare Half of a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s Clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Apple cinnamon bacon wrapped pork shoulder step by step
- Pre heat oven to 240…Chop garlic into chunks….Season shoulder with all the seasoning and brown sugar (save some sugar to top off with after you wrap in bacon)….cut slits in the pork shoulder and insert garlic pieces.
- Chop up half the apple and sprinkle it on the top.
- Wrap bacon around shoulder.
- Top with the remaining apple slices.
- Put in a shallow baking pan.
- Place butter in pan 1/2 stick one each side.
- Dust with more brown sugar.
- Bake low and slow about an hour per pound.