Cola bottle wrapped in vodka.
You can cook Cola bottle wrapped in vodka using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cola bottle wrapped in vodka
- It’s 1 bunch of cola bottles.
- You need 1 cup of vodka.
- You need 2 tsp of agar agar.
Cola bottle wrapped in vodka step by step
- mix vodka and agar agar in a pot.
- heat the mixture until almost boiling.
- pour the mixture onto a cold plate and tilt until the plate is covered in a very thin layer..
- place the plate unto the fridge and leave to set..
- get the plate and slice ribbons of the mixture (1cm wide) and wrap around cola bottles.