Keto – cabbage goulash. Add the cabbage, a handful at a time, stirring well after each addition. Tickle your senses with the flavors in this classical Hungarian Family favorite! We saute all the veggies in the InstantPot before adding the rest of the goulash.
People who don't even like cabbage love this recipe. This goulash is good served with French bread or hard rolls, and I usually make a pot of pinto beans to go along with it..a cabbage fan, Instant Pot Low-Carb Goulash Soup has similar flavors without the cabbage, and Peppers and Cabbage is good for low-carb diet plans, but probably not Keto because of the tomatoes. This keto-friendly goulash recipe starts on the stove and finishes in the oven for tender meat and an easy dinner. You can have Keto – cabbage goulash using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto – cabbage goulash
- It’s 2 lbs of 80/20 Ground beef.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare of I head of cabbage, cut into 2” pieces.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need as needed of salt & pepper.
Goulash was a staple in my home growing up. It was budget friendly and filling which made my mom happy. I tried making low carb American goulash and just leaving the macaroni out. Call if Keto hamburger stew if you like.
Keto – cabbage goulash instructions
- Brown ground beef with diced onion and garlic in olive oil until no longer pink. Drain most of grease, but leave a little.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer covered for 30-60 minutes.
Sausage Goulash with Low Carb Pasta Recipe. Enjoy this easy recipe with ground sausage, tomatoes and shiratake noodles! This easy one-pot dish is perfect to serve on chilly nights. Enjoy the flavor of Hungarian goulash right out of the bowl or over cauliflower. Keto Beef Goulash is an easy and cost-effective weekday dinner that also makes great leftovers and meal prep for the week too.