This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner try this Serious Potato Salad FUSF recipe. This Serious Potato Salad FUSF make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Serious Potato Salad FUSF recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Serious Potato Salad FUSF recipe.
Serious Potato Salad FUSF.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to make Serious Potato Salad FUSF easily with yummy taste. You can cook Serious Potato Salad FUSF using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Tasty Serious Potato Salad FUSF Recipe Ingredients
- You need 4 lbs of potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of rice wine vinegar, divided.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced red onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- You need 6 of scallions, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- It’s of To taste: salt and pepper.
How to make Serious Potato Salad FUSF from scracth
- Peel and cut potatoes in 3/4 inch cubes..
- Place in large pot with 2 quarts cold water, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp rice vinegar. Bring to a boil over high heat, then simmer until just tender, approximately 12 minutes..
- Drain and spread out on rimmed baking sheet in single layer. Sprinkle with 3 tbsp of rice vinegar. Let cool on counter for 30 minutes..
- In a large bowl place 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, red onion, celery and scallions. Mix thoroughly..
- Add potatoes. Coat with sauce, season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..