Brad's yummy easy cornbread. See this recipe in my Easy Thanksgiving Dinner for Beginners meal plan. To make your cornbread a little more fun, consider stirring in some add-ins, like cheddar cheese, roasted corn kernels, diced green chiles, chili. Easy Buttermilk Cornbread with a hint of honey is the perfect side to chili's, soups or stews!
The result is a light, moist and delicious cornbread. Only ONE bowl and NINE ingredients necessary for this Easy Cornbread Recipe! This cornbread contains no flour – so it's gluten free – and TWO kinds of corn: creamed corn and sweet corn! You can cook Brad's yummy easy cornbread using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's yummy easy cornbread
- It’s 1 box of of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 small of can of sliced olives.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of fresh garden tomato, sliced.
Easy Cornbread – this is the BEST homemade cornbread and it is super easy to make! This Cornbread is easy and best if it is served fresh. I had it with butter and honey today. This easy Cake Mix Cornbread is a perfect cross between a cake and cornbread.
Brad's yummy easy cornbread instructions
- Mix corn muffin mix as directed on the package.
- Add cheese and mix. Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish..
- Sprinkle olives on top. Lay tomato slices on top. Bake at 350 until cornbread is golden brown..
The texture is fluffy and smooth but has that yummy taste! The bread is moist and light. I'm not a huge fan of corn breads that are really grainy and dense, or corn breads with vegetable surprises inside. This is a simple and easy homemade cornbread recipe. Learn how to make cornbread from scratch.