Easy Simple Chili. Try New Recipes In The Comfort Of Your Home. Browse Our Collection Of Exciting Chili Recipes Online. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the beef and onion and saute until meat is browned and onion is tender.
Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt. The recipe was easy to follow and the chili was very hearty, especially if you consider the fact that there were so few ingredients. You can have Easy Simple Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Chili
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground beef (or ground pork, turkey, bison).
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 14 oz. of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of tomato soup.
- It’s 8 oz. of can tomato sauce (Redpack).
- It’s 1 can of kidney or chili beans.
- It’s 1 package of chili seasoning.
- You need 14 oz. of can beef broth (or bullion cube, Knorr is best).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Frank's Redhot (optional).
Its easy to make too, most of the time is for simmering. This is really mild, but could be a great starting point for a spicier chili. W. (variation) In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Loaded with beef, beans, chiles and more this hearty chili is perfect for loading up with all your favorite toppings.
Easy Simple Chili step by step
- Brown meat with onions (if using green pepper, celery or carrots, brown with the meat).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large pot, then add the meat mixture..
- Simmer on low until it boils, maybe 30 minutes, uncovered. Stir occasionally. No need to cover. You can add everything to a crock pot and let simmer as long as you want..
- Add sour cream and/or cheese and serve! I use a packet of chili seasoning because it's 39 cents! If you shop at Aldi, this is a cheap meal you can feed your family for about $6! The Redhot doesn't make us spicy but adds a nice "tang". You can even use shredded beef. Replace the beef broth with 8 oz. lager (or amber beer)..
In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine the ground beef, onion and bell peppers. Add onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is soft. This bean-rich, ground beef chili will not only be delicious today, but it might even taste better tomorrow. Adjust the red pepper sauce to your own preference, and be sure to serve this easy chili recipe with plenty of optional toppings, including chopped black olives, fresh limes, guacamole, shredded cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce and sour cream. The Best Chili Recipe is one that is loaded with beef and beans and absolutely full of flavor… just like this one!