This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy yummy snack you should try this Japanese style chicken curry recipe. This Japanese style chicken curry make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Japanese style chicken curry recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Japanese style chicken curry recipe.
Japanese style chicken curry. Delicious Japanese chicken curry recipe for a weeknight dinner! The Japanese curry is a popular dish outside of Japan as well, especially in Asian countries. Japanese curry (カレー, karē) is commonly served in three main forms: curry rice (カレーライス, karē raisu, curry over rice), curry udon (curry over noodles), and curry bread (a curry-filled pastry).
Loaded with tender hunks of chicken, carrots and potatoes in a rich savory curry sauce. Like many foods in Japan, curry worked its way into the Japanese culinary repertoire from abroad. The prevailing theory is that the British introduced it as a cheap way of feeding. Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Japanese style chicken curry easily with yummy taste. You can cook Japanese style chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Yummy Japanese style chicken curry Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 1 box of golden curry sauce mix.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of peeled potato.
- You need 10 grams of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts (u may use any type of meat you want, a.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apricot jam(optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce(optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder(optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup(optional).
Easy Japanese chicken curry rice recipe. Japanese curry is sweet, savory and delicious. It makes a great weeknight dinner! When I first tasted curry in Japan, it was so different to what I was used to yet it was really delicious.
How to make Japanese style chicken curry step by step
- You take the chicken breast and cut it in bite sizes.
- First, you peeled and chop the onions, set them aside. Then you take the potato and the carrot, peel them and cut then in bite sizes..
- You cook the chicken breast until its white almost golden. (It doesnt need to be full cooked).
- In another pan(it has to be spacy) u cook the onion with the olive oil..
- Add the carrots and the potato and mix them together. Then add the chicken..
- Add the water and wait for it to boil. When it starts boils take out the fat that is floating..
- When the vegetables are tender, turn off the fire. Add the curry spice and mix.
- Optional u may add a tablespoon of worcestershire sauce, curry powder, ketchup sauce, and apricot jam for taste..
Less spicy than many other Asian curries, our Japanese Yellow Curry Powder captures the mild, rich flavor of this traditional seasoning. Japanese-style curry rice made with tomato and chicken. Curry rice is one of the most popular dishes in Japan. Beloved by people of all ages, Japanese curry rice is undeniably one of the most popular dishes in the country. It's easy to prepare for a comforting home-cooked meal, but can also be eaten.