This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy yummy snack try this Breaded Chicken Sandwich recipe. This Breaded Chicken Sandwich make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Breaded Chicken Sandwich recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Breaded Chicken Sandwich recipe.
Breaded Chicken Sandwich.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Breaded Chicken Sandwich easily with delicious taste. You can cook Breaded Chicken Sandwich using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Perfect Breaded Chicken Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
- Prepare of Sandwich Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 of ciabatta bread.
- It’s 1 of KFC chicken breast.
- You need 4-5 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- You need of spicy chili sauce.
- It’s of Caramelised onions.
- You need 2 of medium onions (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried thyme or rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare of Grilled tomatoes mayonnaise:.
- Prepare 5-6 of medium tomatoes, cut into halves.
- It’s 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil (I used orange flavor).
- Prepare 1 pinch of italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 pinch of grated horseradish (optional).
How to make Breaded Chicken Sandwich from scracth
- Start with your caramelised onions. Stir fry your sliced onion about 7-8 minutes or until the texture about jelly like. Add a table spoon of honey, a bit of salt and pepper, a pinch of dried thyme or rosemary. Stir until all combined..
- Next your grilled tomatoes mayonnaise. Cut your tomatoes into halves, add your grated garlic, add dried italian herbs, a pinch of salt and pepper, drizzled of orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, mix them well..
- Bake your seasoned tomatoes into oven about 30 minutes with 375°F or 190°C. After that crush them using food processor, and try to reduce the liquid by reheating it over your pan, until almost like a tomato paste consistency..
- Last, mix your tomatoes (almost paste) with a table spoon of mayonnaise and a pinch of grated horseradish..
- About the breaded chicken, fortunately I used KFC chicken, which my hubby bought for my lunch, but if you want to make it manually, just sliced by half the chicken breast, marinated with 1 clove of grated garlic, salt and pepper, and let it rest about 15-30 minutes. Continue to put into seasoned flour (salt, pepper, garlic powder), beaten egg, and breadcrumbs. Fry them..
- Prepare your Ciabatta bread, cut it into half, spread it with butter and toast it over your pan until golden brown each side..
- Spread the tomatoes mayonnaise, add the lettuce, shredded breaded chicken, spicy chili sauce, caramelized onions and close it with the top of your bread..
- Ready to be serve!.
- The orange flavor extra olive oil that I used..
- The result of grilled tomatoes mayonnaise.