This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner try this Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak recipe. This Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak recipe.
Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak. It's Alive's Brad Leone shows you how to make cheesesteaks that will be a hit at any party! Look for short ribs with the most marbling possible for these. Chicken cheesesteaks are going to become your new favorite sandwich.
So we created a semi-lighter version by sautéing thinly sliced chicken breast alongside onions and peppers. Chicken breasts are pounded thin and rolled up around a filling of pepperoni and mozzarella. They're topped with spaghetti sauce and baked, then served over pasta for a family-pleasing dinner. Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak easily with yummy taste. You can have Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Tasty Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1 tsp of Montreal steak seasoning by McCormick seasonings ©.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of preferred steak sauce i used a-1.
- You need 1/4 cup of light red wine, i used white merlot but a white zin will work too.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of 3.5 oz pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 4 oz of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of dijon or spicy brown mustard, optional.
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of french hoagie rolls.
Want to try. * Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the onion. * Fold one half of the dough over all the ingredients, sealing by pinching the dough into the other half. Philadelphia's famous cheese steaks sandwiches packed with chicken, bell peppers and provolone can now made at home in minutes! Cheesesteaks are available pretty much everywhere you look in Philly. Place chicken breasts flat on cutting surface.
How to make Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak step by step
- Dice chicken into 1/2 " cubes. Place in a lg frying pan..
- Add 1 tbs oil and seasonings. Brown chicken over med heat.
- When browned add steak sauce, wine, and vinegar. Reduce heat cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue cooking until sauce thickens and coats chicken..
- Add pepperoni and heat through.
- In another pan add remaining oil, onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Cook over med low until carmelized.
- Lightly toast hoagies. Spread with mustard and layer chicken and veggies..
- Get some napkins cause it might be messy.
Stuff each chicken breast with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, pressing edges of each chicken breast to seal. Look for short ribs with the most marbling possible for these cheesesteaks; if you really want to splash out, use boneless rib eye. Recipe by Brad Leone & Chris Morocco. Pepperoni stuffed chicken is an easy way to transform boring chicken breasts into something your family will ask for again and again! I stuffed these chicken breasts full of pepperoni and mozzarella, which can be a little heavy, so I went for a smaller serving size.