This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner you should try this Philly Chicken Cheese Steak recipe. This Philly Chicken Cheese Steak make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Philly Chicken Cheese Steak recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Philly Chicken Cheese Steak recipe.
Philly Chicken Cheese Steak.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Philly Chicken Cheese Steak easily with delicious taste. You can have Philly Chicken Cheese Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Tasty Philly Chicken Cheese Steak Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 3 of chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of spicet or seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of hoagie rolls.
- You need 4 slice of provolone.
How to make Philly Chicken Cheese Steak from scracth
- Thin slice the chicken and season with spicet or seasoning salt & soy sauce.
- Chop bell pepper and onion in large pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet with olive oil.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook till half way done. Then add bell pepper & onion. Cook till chicken is done and the pepper and onions are cooked to your liking.
- Preheat oven at 400. Split hoagie rolls add the chicken onion & peppers. Then cover the top with 2 slices of provolone cheese. Bake till cheese is melted.