This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner try this Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad recipe. This Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad recipe.
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad easily with delicious taste. You can have Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Delicious Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 5 of extra large potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of copped onion, more or less to your preferance.
- Prepare 6 of pieces of bacon.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar, others to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo or miracle whip.
How to make Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad step by step
- Boil potatoes till tender, peel and cut into chunks.
- Fry bacon in large skillet until crisp, remove from pan to paper towel to drain, do not drain bacon grease from pan.
- combine lightly beaten eggs, sugar, salt, vinegar and milk or cream in small bowl.
- in bowl combine eggs sugar salt vinegar n milk, pour into pan with bacon grease cook on medium low until custard consistency, stirring often.
- remove from from heat add bacon, crumbled and toss over potatoes.
- let cool, then add mayo and onions.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hr to let flavors combine.