This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner you should try this AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge recipe. This AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge recipe.
AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge easily with perfect taste. You can have AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Tasty AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge Recipe Ingredients
- It’s of Cake.
- Prepare 200 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 200 grams of butter, softened.
- Prepare 250 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of cocoa.
- It’s 50 grams of ground almonds.
- Prepare 50 grams of baking flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of walnuts, broken into pieces.
- You need of Icing.
- You need 100 grams of softened butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 50 grams of walnuts, broken or chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
How to make AMIEs Chocolate Square Fudge step by step
- Heat oven to 180ºC fan. Grease and base line a 20 x 30cm brownie tin with baking paper..
- Put the chocolate and butter into a bowl over a pan of hot but not boiling water and stir until smooth and melted. Set aside to cool..
- Mix together the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Pour the chocolate mixture, mixing well until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in walnuts, mixing only until combined. Do not over mix..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until firm and done. Cool..
- To make the icing, put the butter into a bowl over a pan of hot water over low heat. Stir in the cocoa, add the icing sugar and milk, stir well. Pour and spread over the top of the cake. Scatter and lightly press the walnuts on top. Let it set. Remove carefully from the tin then cut into squares..
- Its perfect with ice cream as a dessert!.