This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner you should try this The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. This The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to make The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie easily with perfect taste. You can cook The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Perfect The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 225 grams of butter (room temp.).
- You need 150 grams of white sugar.
- You need 150 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 pcs of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 170 grams of walnut.
- You need 250 grams of chocolate chips.
- You need 300 grams of bread flour.
- You need 120 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch (secret to have its chewiness).
How to make The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie from scracth
- Preheat the oven at 180℃..
- Cream the butter and sugar..
- Add the egg, salt, vanilla and the leavening agents. Continuously mix until it is well combined..
- Mix with the sifted flour and cornstarch. Add the 3/4 chocolate chips and the walnut..
- Grease and flour your baking sheet and line it with a wax paper..
- Using a scooper or spoon, drop the balled cookie into the baking sheet. Add the remaining chocolate chips at the top for a nice look..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..