This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner try this Best Ever Quesadilla recipe. This Best Ever Quesadilla make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Best Ever Quesadilla recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Best Ever Quesadilla recipe.
Best Ever Quesadilla.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Best Ever Quesadilla easily with yummy taste. You can cook Best Ever Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Tasty Best Ever Quesadilla Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 4 large of Tortillas.
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 of Jalapenos (fresh).
- You need 1 bunch of Scallions (fresh).
- Prepare 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cheddar Jack Cheese (half cheddar and half monterey jack).
- You need 1 of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Salsa.
How to make Best Ever Quesadilla from scracth
- Cook chicken, let cool, then dice it and add to a bowl..
- Cook bacon crispy, let cool..
- Slice scallions and jalapenos and add to bowl with chicken..
- Dice tomatoes and add to bowl with chicken..
- When bacon is cool, crumble and add to bowl with chicken..
- Mix chicken, peppers, scallions, tomatoes, and bacon..
- Pre heat grill to medium heat..
- Add chicken mixture over half of the tortillas, cover with the cheese, then fold other half over..
- Do the same to the other 3 tortillas..
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- Serve with sour cream and salsa..