This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner try this Savory Potato Salad recipe. This Savory Potato Salad make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Savory Potato Salad recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Savory Potato Salad recipe.
Savory Potato Salad.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Savory Potato Salad easily with delicious taste. You can have Savory Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Perfect Savory Potato Salad Recipe Ingredients
- You need 3 of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Whipped Salad Dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of Whole Grain Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweet Relish.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Diced Green Onions.
How to make Savory Potato Salad from scracth
- Cut potatoes into 3/4" cubes. I prefer not to peel, but either way works. Boil in salted water until cooked through – don't overcook..
- Strain cooked potatoes and put in medium mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients and stir gently with a rubber spatula until completely mixed..
- Serve cold or warm. Whichever you prefer..