This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner you should try this Simple potato salad recipe. This Simple potato salad make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Simple potato salad recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Simple potato salad recipe.
Simple potato salad. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how to cook See how to make our homemade potato salad with a simple classic dressing. There are only three ingredients – potatoes, eggs and mayonnaise. Potato salad is a delicious and filling dish that is perfect as a side to a sandwich or as a dish for a potluck or summer picnic.
Simple potato salad recipe that is a great side dish for a bbq or potluck! Cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Bring to a boil and cook until soft. Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Simple potato salad easily with yummy taste. You can have Simple potato salad using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Yummy Simple potato salad Recipe Ingredients
- You need 10 medium of potatos.
- You need 8 of eggs hard boiled.
- It’s 4 large of dill or sour pickles.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 dash of paprika.
- You need 1 of mayo.
Elise's Dad makes an awesome potato salad. The salad is studded with lots of crunchy chopped vegetables, and the simple dressing (just mayo, mustard, and pepper) is perfect. A simple potato salad made with colorful new heirloom potatoes and herbs and two choices of dressing: lemon olive oil and an oil free version of apple cider vinegar mustard vinaigrette. Who doesn't love a simple potato salad?
How to make Simple potato salad step by step
- Boil potatoes whole until soft but not mushy.
- Boil eggs until done.
- Cut pickles into chucks.
- Peel skins off potatoes and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Place cut potatoes into large mixing bowl.
- Peel and chop into pieces 6 eggs save 2 for the finishing touch.
- Add chopped eggs and pickles to potatoes.
- Add desired amount of mayo depending on how creamy you like.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Taste and decide if you want to add salt and pepper.
- If you add salt and pepper mix again.
- With the remaining 2 eggs slice and place on top of mixed potatoe salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
In fact, what is there not to love? This simple vegan potato salad is one of my favourite things to eat at any time of the year! It's a plain and simple potato salad, but it's delicious! Frozen hash browns are the key to this convenient recipe. No picnic is complete without potato salad!