This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner you should try this Dutch Baby recipe. This Dutch Baby make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Dutch Baby recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Dutch Baby recipe.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Dutch Baby easily with yummy taste. You can cook Dutch Baby using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Tasty Dutch Baby Recipe Ingredients
- It’s tin of Pie.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
- It’s of ——.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s of As desired. I usually do strawberries or avocado.
How to make Dutch Baby step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400* F.
- Spray/grease your pie tin.
- Mix everything together – a electric mixer is speedy for this.
- Poor into pie tin.
- Bake 20 to 40 minutes until puffed and edges golden brown (I live in a mountain range at 4200 ft and elevation does change cooking times. This takes me 30 min).