This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner try this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe. This Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to cook Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake easily with yummy taste. You can have Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Delicious Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe Ingredients
- You need 2 of packs – 24 3/5 oz Extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 bag of – 11 1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate chips (or carob chips).
- You need 80 ml of Unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1/3 bag of – 3 oz Chocolate wafer cookies (or any other cookies of your choice).
- Prepare 60 ml of Maple syrup or organic sugar.
- You need 60 ml of Liquor of your choice.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
How to make Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake from scracth
- Put tofu in a microwave-safe dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds at 600 W. Take it out and drain in a strainer..
- While the tofu is being microwaved, put the cookies in a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin to make cookie crumbs. When they're finely crushed, spread them out on a pie dish..
- Now put the chocolate chips in a heat-proof dish and microwave to melt thoroughly..
- Combine the drained tofu, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, the sugar of your choice, liquor, and vanilla essence in a food processor. Pulse until smooth..
- Pour the chocolate cream mixture into the prepared pie dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge. Chill overnight to serve the next day for an even more enriched flavor..