Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf.
You can cook Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf
- It’s of Building the loaf base.
- You need 3 cups of Keto Friendly bread cubes.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onion (raw).
- You need 6 slices of chopped cooked bacon (reserve fat).
- You need 1 tsp of pink salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cheese (any type).
- It’s of Veggies to be sauteed in butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of carrot (optional).
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- You need of Making the Bacon Gravy.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 2 cups of half and half or whole milk.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf instructions
- First, follow directions to make bacon gravy below and saute veggies in butter, set aside. Line a large loaf pan with parchement paper. Add half bread cubes to pan. Blend eggs, cream, salt, garlic and onion together. Pour half egg mixture over bread cubes then top with half of the shredded cheese. Add the rest of of the bread cubes top with remaining cheese and cooked onion, celery, carrot, raw green onion and bacon. Pour remaining egg mixture over the full pan. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- To make bacon gravy use a deep frying pan and saute chopped bacon till done but not too crispy. Remove bacon for use in bread..
- In a small bowl add the xantham gum to the half and half or milk and dissolve. Warm milk is best. Add to fry pan on med high heat and use a whisk to blend continuously until gravy is thick enough to spoon over sliced loaf pieces..
- Remove the loaf from the pan and slice on a serving tray. Serve with Bacon Gravy on the side. (Berries would be a great keto friendly fruit to add as a side).