This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy yummy snack you should try this Four layered chocolate mousse recipe. This Four layered chocolate mousse make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Four layered chocolate mousse recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Four layered chocolate mousse recipe.
Four layered chocolate mousse. THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE IS QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE! It is Rich, Creamy, Light & Fluffy. With its four towering layers and striking appearance, it's perfect for extra-special occasions.
If you don't want to make the cake from scratch Once the cakes have cooled use a sharp serrated knife to torte them in half, lengthwise, so you have four thin layers of chocolate cake. This Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake has chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, and chocolate & white chocolate mousse! I sure do hope you give the cake a try. Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Four layered chocolate mousse easily with perfect taste. You can cook Four layered chocolate mousse using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Yummy Four layered chocolate mousse Recipe Ingredients
- You need 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of milk chocolate.
- You need 200 grams of amul fresh cream.
- You need 200 ml of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of as per need Some Chocolate shavings.
- It’s of as per need For decoration hide and seek biscuits.
- It’s 4 of serving cups(I have used disposable plastic glasses).
- You need As needed of butter scotch crunches and chocochips.
Not only is it delicious, but it's a celebration! Layering dark chocolate mousse and salted caramel milk chocolate mousse makes for a silky-smooth layered dessert that is sure to impress any guest. But, you don't have to tell them how easy they are to make! A milk-chocolate mousse hugs the layers together and a white-chocolate mousse gently envelops the whole chocolate cake.
How to make Four layered chocolate mousse from scracth
- For first layer:Chop dark chocolate add 100 ml amul fresh cream and melt in microwave for 30 secs give a nice whisk until well combined. Your chocolate ganache is ready..
- For second layer: Whip heavy whipping cream using a hand beater on medium speed until soft peak.Your icing cream is ready..
- For third layer: Add Half the quantity of whipping cream and half the quantity of chocolate ganache whisk using a hand beater and keep aside..
- For fourth layer:Chop white chocolate add100 ml amul fresh cream and melt in microwave for 30 secs give a nice whisk. your white chocolate ganache is ready..
- For layering: Take a glass add chocolate ganache keep it in the fridge for 20-25 mins to set.After that dd whipping cream inside the piping bag and add it into the glass for second layer.Keep for another 10 mins.Then add butter scotch crunchies.Now for the third layer add the chocolate whipped cream again set for 10 mins.Finally add chocochips and white ganache on top.You can add chocolate shavings and biscuits for decoration.Now set the mousse for 1 hour before serving until all layers nicely..
- Note:You can assemble it as u like.Never pour hot ganache as it make spoil the layer.Alway keep everything in room temperature if anytime u feel your whipped cream becomes runny keep it in the refrigerator before u proceed working with it..
This Decadent Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake is not only delectable, it's beautiful also, and will elicit "oohs You will have six cake sections, each approximately four inches wide. Mousses are classic French recipes, often made as savory dishes filled with puréed fish, meat, or vegetables. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long.