This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner you should try this Easy Potato Salad recipe. This Easy Potato Salad make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Easy Potato Salad recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Easy Potato Salad recipe.
Easy Potato Salad.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Easy Potato Salad easily with perfect taste. You can have Easy Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Delicious Easy Potato Salad Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 6 medium of to large Desiree potatoes.
- It’s 3 stick of Spring onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of Peas and corn, cooked and cooled.
- Prepare 3 of Rasher bacon, diced and fried.
- It’s 150 ml of Sour cream.
- It’s 100 ml of Whole egg mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Squirt of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
How to make Easy Potato Salad from scracth
- Chop spuds into even sized bits. (2 to 3 cm).
- Drop into boiling water and cook until still firm but cooked through..
- Cool under cold running water to stop cooking process..
- Now you simply fold through other ingredients gently and serve. Serves many sides- good for when you've got a bunch if people around and very tasty- Enjoy!.