This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner you should try this Crock Pot Taco Meat recipe. This Crock Pot Taco Meat make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Crock Pot Taco Meat recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Crock Pot Taco Meat recipe.
Crock Pot Taco Meat.
Before preparing the dish, I have done some research on how to make Crock Pot Taco Meat easily with perfect taste. You can cook Crock Pot Taco Meat using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Yummy Crock Pot Taco Meat Recipe Ingredients
- You need 2 pounds of meat – ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (per every 2 pds of meat.).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Taco seasoning (see my taco seasoning recipe) (2 tablespoon per every 2 pds of meat.).
How to make Crock Pot Taco Meat from scracth
- Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot..
- Pour the salsa on top and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 -4 hours until no longer pink. Use a spoon to break up the taco meat and serve. (drain any fat off the meat).
- Notes – I like to break up the taco meat 30 minutes before serving. Also, you could use frozen ground beef but you will need to cook on high for 7 hours. This can be done in an instant pot/ pressure cooker as well just add 1 cup of Beef stock and sever with a slotted spoon or try to cook the beef stock out using the sauté function..
- I did drain an fat off. Then I broken up the meat and mixed it up, as you can see I had a lot of fat !.