This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an easy and tasty dinner try this Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker recipe. This Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker make for a yummy summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker recipe.
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to cook Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker easily with perfect taste. You can have Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Yummy Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker Recipe Ingredients
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream, for serving.
- You need of Crushed Tortilla Chips, for serving.
How to make Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease the slow cooker (6 quart size). Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it a stir, then set the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Once the 6 hours is up, remove the chicken to a cutting board. Stir in the shredded cheeses until they are melted and incorporated in. Whisk the flour into the heavy cream until smooth, then stir that into the soup. Shred the chicken and stir it back into the soup. Place the lid back on and switch to high heat. Cook an additional 30ish minutes, until thickened and heated through. Taste to see if any additional seasoning is needed, then serve..