Quinoa salad. This Easy Quinoa Salad is the BEST quinoa salad recipe! It is great for lunch, dinner, or the perfect I could eat a quinoa salad every single day and sometimes I do. Spruce up salad with the help of quinoa for a wholesome and filling lunch or supper.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese. This vegan Quinoa Avocado Salad is made with simple ingredients and a tossed in a tangy dressing. You can have Quinoa salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
It’s a protein-packed salad that works for lunch or dinner. I’ve been all about quinoa salad recipes lately. Quinoa is so easy to prepare, incredibly versatile, high in protein and fiber and can be served for just about any meal! Quinoa salads are also great for meal.
Quinoa salad step by step
- Gather all the vegetables and quinoa, pour the dressing on top and mix. For the dressing, take a small bowl and mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and add black pepper to taste..
How to Serve Lemony Artichoke and Quinoa Salad. While the quinoa is cooling, prepare the rest of the salad ingredients. Drain the artichoke hearts and roughly chop them into smaller pieces. This Kale and Quinoa Salad is a really tasty salad that just happens to star two super foods – kale and quinoa. Fresh herbs, crushed nuts and feta plus a beautiful lemon dressing makes this Kale Salad so.