This blog post was created prior to the Coronavirus outbreak and recent CDC social distancing recommendations. As many of us are spending more time at home, I hope this recipe inspires you to try something new and brings some joy. Stay safe!
If you are looking for an dinner you should try this Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake recipe. This Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake make for a tasty summer dinner that you can make it easy. The Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake recipe today I am going to share will surely make you relish the taste of home. Let’s explore the Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake recipe.
Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake.
Before preparing the dish, we have done some research on how to make Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake easily with perfect taste. You can cook Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Perfect Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake Recipe Ingredients
- You need of Chocolate ganache.
- It’s 2 of roll of Marie biscuit.
- It’s of Butter unsalted 100grm.
- You need of Coco powder70 grm.
- It’s 70 gr of Sugar.
- You need of Water 200 grm.
- You need of Chocolate bar 100 grm.
- You need of Cream 50 grm.
How to make Chocolate Ice-cream biscuit cake from scracth
- First break biscuits in 4 pieces not too small and put in a bowl..
- Then make ganache coco powder, sugar mix and water cook on slow stove then add butter Un salted. When it will become thick then remove from the stove.it's ready let it cool then pour on the biscuits u spread on the bowl..
- Add dry fruit as cashewnuts or almond as u like then.make chocolate cube and cream and in boiler melt it. Spread all the biscuit on the square mould and pour the chocolate better on the biscuits.keep the mixture in the refrigerator for 3hours and is ready to eat.cut and serve..